Young, Money, Class & Artists Index du Forum
Young, Money, Class & Artists
Forum du club très privé YMCA

Young, Money, Class & Artists Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Flirting With Disaster ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Young, Money, Class & Artists Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latiferre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Flirting With Disaster Répondre en citant

Flirting With Disaster > urlin.us/2ced7

External,links[edit]Full,Review…,,July,1,,2004,Scott,Weinberg,eFilmCritic.com,View,All,Critic,Reviews,(54),Audience,Reviews,for,Flirting,With,Disaster,,Lonnie,Schlichting:,I'm,sorry,that,I,put,windowpane,in,Mel's,quail,,and,I'm,sorry,that,you,ate,it."Have,you,flirted,yet?"I,absolutely,loved,Flirting,with,DisasterIn,his,drugged,state,Paul,tries,to,arrest,Richard,and,Mary,but,Lonnie,knocks,him,out,with,a,frying,panRussell,,,Written,,,By:,,,David,,,O–,Submitted,by,Frances,H,(20,months,ago),View,All,Quotes,(8),Discussion,Forum,Discuss,Flirting,With,Disaster,on,our,Movie,forum!,Go,to,Forum,View,All,Posts,News,&,Features,Summer,Premiere,Dates,See,what's,on,TV,this,week,(and,the,rest,of,the,season),From,Iron,to,Ant-Man,Marvel,Cinematic,Universe,movies,by,Tomatometer,What's,Playing,Go,nuts,with,our,Summer,Movie,Guide!,Civil,War,Poll:,Who's,your,favorite,Captain,America,character,More,News,&,Interview,TOP,HEADLINES,More,Headlines,Help,About,Rotten,Tomatoes,What's,the,Tomatometer?,Critic,Submission,Licensing,Advertise,Careers,JOIN,THE,NEWSLETTER,Get,the,freshest,reviews,,news,,and,more,delivered,right,to,your,inbox!,Join,Follow,Us,,,,,,Copyright,,2016,Fandango,and,FlixsterAnderson,,Combustible,,Celluloid,,One,,Stiller,,movie,,I,,actually,,enjoyedThey,,,quickly,,,realize,,,that,,,Valerie,,,is,,,not,,,Mel's,,,biological,,,mother,,,,and,,,Tina,,,scrambles,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,correct,,,information,,,from,,,the,,,agency,,,database^,,,Flirting,,,with,,,Disaster,,,Movie,,,Reviews,,,,PicturesDumb,,,premise,,,is,,,saved,,,by,,,a,,,screenplay,,,with,,,ferocious,,,comical,,,bite,,,,mostly,,,thanks,,,to,,,tremendous,,,acting,,,that,,,help,,,make,,,the,,,dialogue,,,and,,,conversations,,,likeable,,,enoughMelvin,,White,,Super,,Reviewer,,Flirting,,With,,Disarter,,is,,a,,creative,,dark,,comedy,,with,,different,,themes,,,but,,that,,David,,ODirector:,,David,,OMel,,,and,,,Nancy,,,have,,,just,,,had,,,their,,,first,,,child,,,,and,,,Mel,,,won't,,,decide,,,on,,,a,,,name,,,for,,,their,,,son,,,until,,,he,,,can,,,discover,,,the,,,identity,,,of,,,his,,,biological,,,parentsFULL,,,CAST,,,AND,,,CREW,,,,,,TRIVIA,,,,,,USER,,,REVIEWS,,,,,,IMDbPro,,,,,,MORE,,,LESS,,,SHARE,,,X,,,Share,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,E-mail,,,Check,,,in,,,0Check,,,in,,,X,,,Beta,,,I'm,,,Watching,,,This!,,,Keep,,,track,,,of,,,everything,,,you,,,watch;,,,tell,,,your,,,friendsFirst,,Mel,is,introduced,to,Valerie,,a,blond,Scandinavian,woman,with,Confederate,roots,whose,twin,daughters,are,at,least,six,inches,taller,than,MelCreate,,?,,IMDb,Everywhere,Find,showtimes,,watch,trailers,,browse,photos,,track,your,Watchlist,and,rate,your,favorite,movies,and,TV,shows,on,your,phone,or,tablet!,IMDb,Mobile,site,Follow,IMDb,on,Home,Top,Rated,Movies,Box,Office,TV,Coming,Soon,Site,Index,Search,In,Theaters,Contact,Us,Message,Boards,Register,News,Press,Room,Advertising,Jobs,IMDbPro,Box,Office,Mojo,Withoutabox,Conditions,of,Use,Privacy,Policy,Interest-Based,Ads,Copyright,,1990-2016,IMDb.com,,IncBoth,,,the,,,films,,,I've,,,seen,,,from,,,him,,,,I've,,,loved33,,minThey,deal,with,a,B&B,,a,truck,accident,,and,an,accidental,LSD,trip;,and,it,is,all,hilarious.I,haven't,seen,too,many,movies,from,David,ORussell,,,has,,,a,,,twisted,,,mind;,,,I,,,like,,,that,,,in,,,a,,,manThe,next,day,Paul,explains,the,situation,and,is,able,to,get,Mel's,parents,released,,and,they,are,happy,and,reassured,to,hear,Mel,call,them,his,parentsADD,,,YOUR,,,RATING,,,Edit,,,Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Tickets,,,&,,,Showtimes,,,View,,,All,,,Theaters,,,&,,,Showtimes,,,Flirting,,,With,,,Disaster,,,Videos,,,View,,,All,,,Videos,,,(1),,,Flirting,,,With,,,Disaster,,,Photos,,,View,,,All,,,Photos,,,(4),,,Flirting,,,With,,,Disaster,,,Trailers,,,&,,,Photos,,,FEATURED,,,View,,,All,,,Photos,,,(4),,,Movie,,,Info,,,In,,,this,,,wickedly,,,funny,,,screwball,,,satire,,,,Mel,,,Coplin,,,,his,,,wife,,,,their,,,four-month-old,,,baby,,,,and,,,an,,,adoption,,,agency,,,psychologist,,,embark,,,on,,,a,,,zany,,,quest,,,to,,,find,,,Mel's,,,biological,,,parentsPlot[edit]Russell's,,Spanking,,the,,Monkey,,was,,no,,flukeFull,Review…,,January,1,,2000,Roger,Ebert,Chicago,Sun-Times,Top,Critic,The,perpetual,motion,is,a,deliciously,hysterical,rushRotten,,The,,Tomatometer,,is,,59%,,or,,lowerWritten,by,MARK,FLEETWOOD,Plot,Summary,,Add,Synopsis,Plot,Keywords:,armpit,fetish,,overalls,,adoption,,new,mexico,,mistaken,identity,See,All,(65),Taglines:,Have,you,flirted,yet?,Genres:,Comedy,Motion,Picture,Rating,(MPAA),Rated,R,for,language,,sexuality,and,a,comic,drug,scene,,See,all,certifications,Parents,Guide:,View,content,advisory,Edit,Details,Official,Sites:,Official,site,Country:,USA,Language:,English,Release,Date:,12,April,1996,(USA),See,more,Also,Known,As:,Amori,e,disastri,See,more,Filming,Locations:,Carefree,,Arizona,,USA,See,more,Box,Office,Budget:,$7,000,000,(estimated),Gross:,$14,891,000,(USA),See,more,Company,Credits,Production,Co:,Miramax,See,more,Show,detailed,company,contact,information,on,IMDbPro,Technical,Specs,Runtime:,92,min,Sound,Mix:,Dolby,Color:,Color,Aspect,Ratio:,1.85,:,1,See,full,technical,specs,Edit,Did,You,Know?,Trivia,Ben,Stiller,and,Ta,Leoni,would,collaborate,once,again,15,years,later,,in,the,film,Tower,Heist,(2011)Error,Please,try,again!,Added,to,Your,Check-InsLogin,,Show,,HTML,,View,,more,,styles,,1,,win,,&,,8,,nominationsMiramax,,Films,,-,,Official,,Site,,Watch,,it,,now,,Watch,,now,,Watch,,now,,Watch,,now,,Watch,,now,,People,,Who,,Like,,this,,movie,,also,,like,,Cast,,Ben,,Stiller,,as,,Mel,,Coplin,,Patricia,,Arquette,,as,,Nancy,,Coplin,,Ta,,Leoni,,as,,Tina,,Kalb,,Mary,,Tyler,,Moore,,as,,MrsHe,,,soon,,,sparks,,,with,,,his,,,brother's,,,assistantBen,,Stiller,,as,,Mel,,Coplin,,Patricia,,Arquette,,as,,Nancy,,Coplin,,Ta,,Leoni,,as,,Tina,,Kalb,,Mary,,Tyler,,Moore,,as,,Pearl,,Coplin,,George,,Segal,,as,,Ed,,Coplin,,Alan,,Alda,,as,,Richard,,Schlichting,,Lily,,Tomlin,,as,,Mary,,Schlichting,,Richard,,Jenkins,,as,,Paul,,Harmon,,Josh,,Brolin,,as,,Tony,,Kent,,Celia,,Weston,,as,,Valerie,,Swaney,,Glenn,,Fitzgerald,,as,,Lonnie,,Schlichting,,Beth,,Ostrosky,,as,,Jane,,David,,Patrick,,Kelly,,as,,Fritz,,Boudreau,,Nadia,,Dajani,,as,,Jill,,Kevin,,Tunney,,and,,Ryan,,Tunney,,as,,Garcia,,Coplin,,Not,,into,,penetration,,,at,,all f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 19:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Young, Money, Class & Artists Index du Forum -> Ambassade -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
YMCA, ON VOUS EMMERDE LES PECORES.